This Condo in Boston, MA recently sold for $315,000.
This is a 2/3 Family style home and features 4 total rooms, 2 full baths, 2 bedrooms, 0.03 acres, and was sold by
Dalton Murphy – RE/MAX Home Team Realty
Parenting has become more and more complicated and adding the internet to the mix makes it scary. Social media sites like Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook have parents scrambling with what to do. Social media sites are advancing so quickly that it often seems impossible for parents to keep up.
Here are some hints on how to parent kids when it comes to technology:
1. Almost all social media sites have age requirements; follow and enforce them with your children. Most sites require children to be 13 to sign up, while other like Vine require users to be 17.
2. Just because the minimum age requirement is 13 or 17 your child should be mature and responsible enough to use good judgment offline before becoming active online.
3. Use social media. As a parent become active on social media sites. Join the same sites your children are using and learn how they work. Follow, friend, like them or do whatever the site requires for you to monitor their activity. Don’t embarrass them by commenting on their posts just be there.
4. Review and implement privacy settings on social media accounts with your children. Remind your children not to share personal information about themselves, their family or their friends online. All profiles should be set to private. Kids should only accept friends or followers that they know in real life.
5. Stress manners. Remind children that interactions on social media are just like the “real world”. Practice respect, good judgement, kindness, and always use proper language.
6. Social media is a privilege. If your children are misusing social media take the privilege away.
Needham MA Real EstateNeedham, MA - $744,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/17 hours agoNeedham, MA - $3,495,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:14 - Beds:5 - Baths:7/210 hours agoNeedham, MA - $7,250 - Rentals - - Rooms:15 - Beds:5 - Baths:5/116 hours agoNeedham, MA - $700,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Needham, MA - $1,799,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/2
Newton MA Real EstateNewton, MA - $1,550 - Rentals - - Rooms:3 - Beds:1 - Baths:18 hours agoNewton, MA - $459,000 - Condo - Low-Rise - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:28 hours agoNewton, MA - $7,600 - Rentals - - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:4/19 hours agoNewton, MA - $1,650,000 - Single-Family - Tudor - Rooms:9 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/112 hours agoNewton, MA - $4,200 - Rentals - - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/112 hours ago
Brookline MA Real EstateBrookline, MA - $3,250 - Rentals - - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:16 hours agoBrookline, MA - $749,000 - Single-Family - Garrison - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/17 hours agoBrookline, MA - $6,000 - Rentals - - Rooms:7 - Beds:5 - Baths:311 hours agoBrookline, MA - $2,800 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:111 hours agoBrookline, MA - $3,200 - Rentals - - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:212 hours ago
- Buying a Home
- Help Around the House
- Home Design
- Home Improvements
- Market Trends
- Money Saving Tips
- Moving Tips
- Open Houses
- Outdoor Activities
- Real estate
- Real EState For Sale
- Real Estate Marketing
- Selling Your Home
- Special Real Estate Situations
- To Your Health
- What to Consider When Buying a Home
RE/MAX Home Team Realty
- Grand Opening for New Cancer Center and Surgical Pavilion August 26, 2014A public grand-opening celebration for the new Beth Israel Deaconess Cancer Center and Surgical Pavilion will take place at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham on Sept. […]
- The Charles River Center 4th Annual 5K Road Race and 1-Mile Walk August 26, 2014This USA Track and Field-certified course begins at The Charles River Center at 59 East Militia Heights Drive and loops through the scenic back roads of Needham and Wellesley . […]
- Patrick's buffer bill veto knocked by area lawmakers August 14, 2014A Needham state representative said Gov. Deval Patrick was misinformed and his staff declined to meet with her before he vetoed a bill last Friday that would have authorized the state to purchase a highway buffer zone along Interstate 95. Patrick vetoed the bill saying it would effectively "prevent the construction of a much needed affordable ... (more) […]
- Patrick Vetoes Needham Bill, Says It Would Block Housing August 12, 2014Legislation nominally calling for a highway buffer zone in Needham has been vetoed by Gov. Deval Patrick, who says the bill would effectively prevent the construction of a "much needed" affordable housing project. […]
- Grand Opening for New Cancer Center and Surgical Pavilion August 26, 2014
- Ari Levin Joins Hammond Residential Real Estate Chestnut Hill Office August 27, 2014Jim Nemetz, manager of Hammond Residential Real Estate's Chestnut Hill office, is pleased to announce that Ari Levin has affiliated with Hammond. […]
- Truth and Justice Radio: The Gaza Crisis & Palestinian Resistance, Segment 1 August 27, 2014Nora spoke to an overflow crowd at a private home in Newton, MA, on August 17, 2014. […]
- Mobile payments firm Paydiant opens new HQ in Newton August 27, 2014Paydiant , a mobile payments tech firm, has moved its approximately 75 employees into a new 18,000-square-foot headquarters at 275 Grove St. in Newton's Riverside Center, which is twice the size of its previous Wellesley location. […]
- PHOTOS: Zip-lining at Gunstock August 26, 2014Natalie Nemarino, 10, of Newton, Mass., zips from tree to tree as another adventurer crosses a rope bridge in the Aerial Treetop Adventure at Gunstock Mountain Resort on Monday, August 25, 2014. […]
- Ari Levin Joins Hammond Residential Real Estate Chestnut Hill Office August 27, 2014
- County Fare: City barber to follow up on kids' cuts August 27, 2014During Monday's "Cuts for Kids" event, All-Star Cuts barbershop owner Kevin Fye watched more than 100 Pittsfield children walk through the door of 148 First St. to receive a free back-to-school haircut. […]
- Massachusetts licenses spurned by feds August 26, 2014Massachusetts residents are finding that their state driver's license is no longer good enough to use as an ID to gain access to some federal facilities. […]
- Brookline Police Log: Wrong-Way Driver Charged with DUI, Drug Bust at ... August 26, 2014Heip Vo, 30, of Susan Drive, Saugus, was charged with OUI. Police said at about 2 a.m., an officer saw Vo driving a white Subaru the wrong way on Marion Street and pulled him over. […]
- Swedish Car Day Puts Saab, Volvo on Museum Lawn August 24, 2014The first is today's 15th Swedish Car Day at Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline . […]
- County Fare: City barber to follow up on kids' cuts August 27, 2014